Friday, January 23, 2009

The Doctor said is was pretty "ugly"! (Reality - we had hamhock and split pea soup. When I saw the hock on the plate on the cupboard, I told your mom "I really don't want to see THAT right now." Presto - our mom wanted it on the blog.I am glad for Kendall's help and the picture as I don't remember coming home on Friday.

I am afraid I got in trouble here. Right after surgery, Kendall and Kirsti came in. I guess I ordered a Whopper, fries and malt which they kindly brought for supper that night for me. Also, I asked for a kiss on the cheek from Kirsti before they left. It must have been a site to see her trying to reach over the railing (short as she is) to plop one on the cheek. Fortunatelly I can't remember any of that so I am not too embarrassed.


Aren't I pretty with one sock on and getting ready to walk down to the surgical unit!



The latest update is a complet left hip placement for Kyle. It went well and he is home trying to stay out of trouble.

2 comments:

Jason said...

McKade and Gage thought the Ham Hock was Grandpa's hip. "Hey, I want to see that again!" McKade said he hopes you are doing well. Gage hopes your leg is doing better. I'm glad you scored a whopper and fries to boot! Get that hip in shape soon so you can go backpacking in July! Love ya, Jason, McKade, and Gage

Nicole Jaussi said...

I just saw your post tonight. Apparently I was gone when the boys all read this. I hope you're doing okay. No fun!! Hopefully you'll be good as new after all this. Love you!